Please complete all of the required fields below to inquire about a reservation.
The weekly rate applies to 7-night stays beginning and ending on Saturday.
The nightly rate applies to nightly stays (3-night min.) beginning or ending on Saturday.
EBL’s receipt of your deposit secures a hold of lodging space and/or boat rental for you. The balance of your reservation fee is collected upon check-in when you arrive. By submitting a deposit, you are then financially responsible for the full amount of the reservation.
A deposit in the amount of 1/3 of the lodging and/or boat rental fees including tax is collected to reserve each FULL WEEK rental that begins on a Saturday.
A deposit of 1/2 of the lodging and/or boat rental fees including tax is collected to reserve:
- Group rentals of 2 OR MORE cabins,
- Rentals of MORE THAN ONE WEEK,
- Rentals of LESS THAN ONE WEEK, and
- 7-night stays that don't begin on Saturday.
Nightly Policy - From June 1st to August 31st 2024, preference is given to cabins rented in advance by the week, beginning on a Saturday. Cabin 1 requires a full week reservation during this period; however, all other cabins may have partial week rentals available at the nightly rate if they begin or end on a Saturday, with a 3-night minimum. Please give us a call at (218) 753-5115 with any questions.
Children over 1 year old are included in the guest count for base rate and maximum occupancy. Infants less than one year old stay free.
As a small seasonal business, cancellations affect us greatly; therefore, we will enforce the following in the event of a cancellation:
- For a cancellation notice received 60 days or more prior to your arrival date – If your cabin /boat reservation are re-rented at the full rental rate, your deposit will be refunded at that time, less a $50 cancellation fee.
- For a cancellation notice received 60 days or less from your arrival date, your deposit is non-refundable.
- For a cancellation notice received 14 days or less from your arrival date, you are responsible for the full cost of your reservation; your deposit is non-refundable, and you will be charged for the remaining reservation balance.
- You are responsible for the full length of your confirmed reservation; refunds are not issued in the event of an early departure.
Rates shown on our website are for the 2024 season.
Rebooking: EBL guests have the opportunity to rebook their same cabin for the same time period next year, before we accept other reservations. To take advantage of this, guests will need to rebook and submit a deposit at the time of checkout. After checkout if not re-booked, we cannot guarantee the same availability for next year as the cabin becomes available on our website for others to reserve.
Reminder, PETS are NOT allowed.
This is a secure form.