Please complete all of the required fields below to inquire about a reservation.
Cancellation, Deposit & Booking Policies
1. Accommodation means the apartment, guest room and or suite described via the Provider/Host's reservations portal accompanying this agreement.
2. Guest/Prospective Guest means the person (or persons) who will be staying in the Provider/Host’s apartment/suite/guest room.
3. Host/Provider/Supplier, is the registered legal Owner of the building located at 130 East 62nd Street, NY, NY 10065.
4. Charge(s) means the charges and or fees to be paid by a Guest in relation to the accommodations, housekeeping (at the agreed level of frequency to be clarified at time of enquiry), Internet, TV, utilities, and all local taxes. Prior to making a reservation, the Guest needs to receive the full cost estimate for the booking dates desired from the Host.
BOOKING A STAY: Guest is responsible for reading the complete listing & policies detailed herein before submitting a reservation.
Subject to the terms of this Agreement, the Host permits the Guest to occupy the Accommodation for the period stated in the Booking Agreement for the purpose of holiday or short-term occupation.
The Host and the Guest agree that the Guest occupies the Accommodation as a licensee and that no relationship of landlord and tenant is created by this Agreement or otherwise.
The Guest and the Host agree that a legally binding contract between the Guest and the Host is formed and entered into when the Booking Agreement is dispatched via this portal.
CANCELLATIONS: Host adheres to a strict cancellation policy. Once a Guest has submitted a reservation request, Guest has entered into a binding agreement to book the specified accommodation. Accommodation charges (the total nightly rate, fees and taxes you’re charged) are not refundable. Guests will not receive a refund if they cancel the booking at any time after it is accepted. Cancellations are charged 100% of the booking arrangement. The same cancellation will also apply in the case of the booking arrangement being shortened. The purchase of travel insurance is recommended.
MINIMUM NIGHT STAY REQUIREMENT: We have a 30-91 minimum night stay requirement. Guests or Prospective Guests should contact Host prior to booking to ascertain what length minimum is in place for the dates Guest is looking to book.
SECURING BOOKING: Due to a dynamic marketplace, apartments/suites cannot be held without a deposit and/or payment in full. Unfortunately Host cannot accommodate requests for courtesy holds.
In order to secure a booking, prospective guests must submit an online reservation via the Provider/Host’s booking portal and provide their credit card information. We recommend Guests do not place a reservation unless they are able to make full payment for selected dates fully within the agreed upon time period.
Once the Provider/Host receives a Guest’s online booking, a credit card hold in the amount equivalent to 25% of one month’s base rate for the accommodation will be placed on the Guest’s credit card. This is not a charge. The 25% credit card hold will serve to place a hold on the accommodations for no more than a 12-hour period or alternatively, if agreed to by the Provider/Host, for a mutually agreed time period such as close of business, the next morning or a set period agreed with Provider/Host and Prospective Guest. The stay must be paid for in full within the agreed upon hold period. The default hold period is 12 hours. Any other period of time must be agreed to in writing by the Provider/Host. If the Guest does not make payment within the agreed upon hold period, the 25% hold will be converted to a charge. This fee is not refundable. If payment is not received within the agreed upon time period, the accommodation will be released back to the market. The 25% of one-month charge will not be considered rent or entitlement to a quarter of a month's stay; it will be a non recoverable charge for not completing the booking. If Guest would like to use a credit card to pay for their stay (Provider/Host needs to approve), the full charge will be processed immediately upon placing the reservation. See below for Credit Card Processing surcharge information.
Should the Provider/Host have another enquiry during the hold period which would cancel said provisionally held enquiry the Provider/Host will attempt to contact the Prospective Guest and give the Prospective Guest the opportunity to make immediate final payment arrangements. This must be done by telephone conversation (no voice messages) and or email/text at the time of release.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF PAYMENT/TIMING OF PAYMENT:
*ACH Electronic Credit (preferred) or Wire transfer (instructions will be provided) or certified bank check. If wiring, we ask that Guest pay there bank’s wiring fees directly to the bank so that Host receive full payment.
*Any shortage will be owed and payable prior to Guest’s arrival date.
*A pre-authorization (“hold”) of the Guest’s credit card can be made for the initial 25% of one month. If we do not receive payment within the designated hold period, the 25% hold will be converted to a charge as payment of the non-recoverable fee for not completing the booking. Holds that have not been converted to a charge will automatically be released after 7 days.
*Use of a credit card to pay for a stay must be pre-approved. AMEX/Visa/MC (coming soon). We do not accept debit cards. Credit card purchases are subject to checkout fees. We impose a surcharge on credit card transactions not to exceed 5% of the purchase price.
*If the above payment options are not available, please confer with Provider/Host about acceptable alternative payment options.
*Upon receipt of full payment, Host will confirm reservation by email.
*Host does not accept personal checks.
*Charges payable in full in advance for dates booked. Only dates paid for in advance will be held. We cannot hold dates for dates that have not ben paid for.
FUNDS NOT CLEARED: There will be an administrative charge of $30 for payments or checks that do not clear.
HOUSEKEEPING: We arrange for housekeeping (approximately 1x per week) at a supplemental charge of $65/week (half-floors) or $85/week (full-floors). Provider/Host supplied sheets and towels included. The housekeeping fee includes change of sheets, pillowcases + towels. Guest is responsible for coordinating weekly cleanings with the housekeeping staff or Provider/Host's designated representative or surrogate.
* Guest shall permit Provider/Host's designated housekeeper to enter the premises to maintain and clean the apartment/suite and for the collection of trash at reasonable daytime hours, including weekends, by prior appointment with a minimum of 24-hour notice to Guest or fewer hours if Guest agrees. If for whatever reason Guest cannot accommodate the proposed housekeeping schedule, Guest agrees to waive the housekeeping service for the week.
* We strive to keep the weekly housekeeping fee as low as possible and can only do this with the help of Guest’s cooperation. Guest is responsible for regular ongoing maintenance of the apartment. The housekeeping fee shall cover only reasonable cleaning of the apartment/suite that has been regularly maintained throughout the term of the occupancy agreement and will not apply to extraordinary cleaning such as caked on stove and oven stains/grease (if applicable) or rug/upholstery cleaning.
LAUNDRY SERVICE: Laundering service is limited to bed sheets + 2 pillowcases per person and 2 towels per person.
BEDDING NOT INCLUDED WITH/WEEKLY LAUNDRY SERVICE: Quilts, coverlets, bedspreads duvet covers/pillow inserts & down duvets/decorative pillows, mattress pads, cotton blankets. These are laundered seasonally or upon occupancy turn over or at the discretion of the Host. Curtains & rugs may be cleaned periodically or upon occupancy turnover as determined by Provider/Host.
TRASH & RECYCLING: Guest agrees to comply with all governmental refuse recycling laws applicable to the premises as instructed and as required by NYC.
EXIT CLEANING FEE: Guest agrees to pay an exit cleaning fee of $100. If Guest leaves the premises excessively dirty or leaves an excessive amount of trash and recycling in the apartment, Host reserves the right to charge a supplemental fee for additional housekeeping. Additionally, if there is staining on the bedding, upholstery or rugs host may deduct cleaning fees from the security deposit or for the value of the item damaged if removal of stains not possible.
UTILITY: Host charges a bundled monthly utility fee for electric/cable/heat/hot water & Wi-Fi.
AIR CONDITIONING: There is a supplemental monthly a/c fee in the months June - October. There is one a/c installed in the half-floor guest rooms and up to 3 a/c's in the Madison or Lexington Suites. If you book for single occupancy Host will install 1 a/c unit (Madison/Lexington).
*Stays for fewer than 181 days are subject to sales tax as follows:
*30-90 days: 14.75% + $3.50-$9.50/day
*91-180 days: 10.375% + $2-$8/day
*Tax-exempt for stays of 181 days or longer (stay must be pre-paid)
*Housekeeping (mandatory): Additional $65-$85 per week (housekeeping performed 1x per week).
*Utilities: Additional $175-$275/month includes wifi, electric, heat, hot water, cable (basic).
*Air Conditioning Surcharge: $125 per month (half floor suites) or $175 (full-floor suites).
BED USAGE: If the apartment has been booked for single occupancy and the suite is furnished with multiple beds, regular housekeeping shall be limited to use of one bed. If the apartment has been booked for double occupancy housekeeping shall be limited to no more than two beds. Guests need to coordinate which beds will be utilized during their stay with Provider/Host's housekeeping staff. Guests are asked to keep in mind that the making of the beds is one of the housekeeper’s most time consuming tasks.
DOGS/PETS: Dogs/Cats/Pets are not permitted in the house.
SMOKING is not permitted anywhere in the house, terrace or in any of the public areas including 25 feet from the building. This includes e-cigarettes.
MINIMUM AGE: Primary Renter must be a minimum age of 25.
STAIRCASE: All suites accessed via our central staircase. We do not have an elevator.
SELF-CATERING: 1871 House operates under a self-catering model. Provider/Host provides initial starter supply of shampoo, soap, toilet paper, garbage can liners and dishwashing soap. Guest’s are responsible for replenishing supplies.
DAMAGES: Guest agrees to be responsible for any damages or stains/soiling to bedding/rug/upholstery/furniture. Bedding and rugs should be returned in the original condition with no stains or rips.
RESIDENTIAL USE: The premises is hereby restricted to residential use only. Guest shall not engage in any commercial, hotel, business, illegal, nuisance, dangerous or other activity. Should the premises be used for other purposes, the Guest agrees to vacate the premises immediately upon first request and will not be refunded any monies.
CHECKING-IN: Check in time is 4 pm, however Guest’s are welcome to arrive from 12 noon onwards to pick up keys. Guest’s may also drop their luggage off and place them in our common entry foyer. A locked storage area is not available.
DEPARTURE TIME: On the vacate date, Guest’s must vacate their suite no later than 11 a.m. Luggage may temporarily be stored in the building's common entry foyer should Guest wish to depart at a later time. Guest may not store luggage overnight or for dates beyond the departure date.
EARLY CHECK-IN OR LATE CHECK-OUT: Early check-in or late check out extension at a discounted rate (50% on the nightly fee, assuming there is not already an adjacent booking) may be available. Please reserve in advance whenever possible.
KEY SETS: A $50 fee will be applied to the security deposit or credit card number on file for each set of keys not returned upon check-out.
DAMAGE TO THE ACCOMMODATION AND SECURITY DEPOSIT - Guest shall pay a security deposit in the sum of $TBD. The security deposit may not be used by Guest toward payment of charges for the room or fees/taxes. If the Accommodation (or any part of it) or any of the Host’s personal property is damaged during the stay, beyond reasonable wear and tear, the Guest must 1. immediately notify the Host; and 2. will be liable in full for the costs of that damage. The Guest confirms that if there is damage to the Accommodation or any of the Host’s personal property over and above fair wear and tear and/or if the Accommodation is heavily soiled so as to require in the Host’s reasonable opinion an industrial clean then the Host may make appropriate deductions from the Security Deposit. Within 30 days following termination of the occupancy term, Provider/Host agrees to return the security deposit to Guest, adjusted for any damages and outstanding bills. The security deposit shall be returned only after inspection by Provider/Host and Provider/Host determines that no damages, loss or injury (other than from reasonable wear and tear) has been done to the premises or property therein and that all charges and fees have been paid. Any deductions from the security deposit shall be documented.
EXTENSIONS: All extensions are subject availability. Guest does not have a right to extend a booking. Extensions must be approved and are at the discretion of the Provider/Host. All Extension requests must be made in writing in advance of the expiration date of the contract. The accommodation charge for an extension must be negotiated at the time. Apartments cannot be held for future dates without payment in full. The cost for an extension or for any future stay is payable in advance in full.
STATEMENT OF OCCUPANCY: Any change in occupancy (changes in persons or additional persons) without permission from Provider/Host will be considered a default of the Contract. This action may result in immediate contract termination and loss of the security deposit.
ASSIGNMENT/SUBLETTING: Guest shall not attempt to assign license to others unless otherwise agreed by Provider/Host. The premises shall not be occupied or left in the care of anyone not listed herein, including overnight Guest’s.
CONFIRMED GUEST’S & ADDITIONAL OVERNIGHT GUEST POLICY
• We operate under an extended stay hotel model in that our rates are based on occupancy. We technically are an extended stay residential hotel facility and this format is part of our business model, which helps keep regular rates as low as possible.
• The occupancy agreement for the Guest’s stay is based on a specific number of occupants. If after taking occupancy Guest expects a regular overnight visitor, please speak to Provider/Host about making an adjustment to agreement. Guest should keep in mind that the Provider/Host utilizes a hybrid version of the hotel model as far as Guest’s and charges based on occupancy. This as opposed to an open-ended apartment model, although even conventional rental apartment pricing is somewhat based on occupancy where maintenance and utility charges can get adjusted. As one might already be aware, it is more costly to us when additional persons stay at the house in terms of additional housekeeping, laundry service, utilities and further wear and tear. Additionally, we endeavor to keep the occupancy for the house at a manageable level that will not put a strain on our plumbing infrastructure. We hope Guest understands this and this is pointed out in our literature, website and rental contract.
• The number of occupants as specified in the occupancy agreement must be adhered to. Only Guest’s in the original reservation who’s IDs have been verified in advance may stay in the apartment. Unauthorized overnight visitors, any sublet, sublease or substitution of guest’s is strictly forbidden. Additional occupants are subject to a supplemental fee.
• Additional Occupant Fee: Subject to designated occupancy limits for each suite (see below), we charge a monthly management, additional wear & tear and combined supplemental utilities & housekeeping charge of $850-$1200 + tax or $65/night plus tax (maximum $1200+tax per month).
• The Guest of the premises may have a maximum of 1 overnight visitor at a time subject to the maximum occupancy limit designated for the suite.
• The Guest of the suite MUST be physically present when hosting an overnight visitor.
• The Guest/Main occupant of the suite must provide advance notice to the Host of any overnight Visitors.
• There are occupancy maximums in place for suites/guest rooms/apartments as listed below. Children and babies count toward the occupancy maximums.
• Beds/aerobeds may not be added to any of the suites. Sofa's may not be used as beds.
• Maximum Occupancies:
Half-Floor Suites: 1-2
Full-Floor Suites: 2
• Since the building has an unenclosed staircase, it is recommended that children be older than10 years of age to reside in the apartment. Any apartment with children 10 years old or young and residing must have window guards installed. If a guest will have a child 10 years old or younger, it is a requirement that window guards be installed. Guests will be responsible for the full cost of the equipment and installation.
CONDITION OF THE PREMISES: The Premises shall be delivered in clean condition, furnished as shown to Guest. Guest shall keep the Premises and all appliances, equipment and furniture clean and in good repair. Guest shall return the Premises at the end of the Occupancy agreement Term in the same condition as received, subject only to reasonable wear and tear. Guest agrees to make no alterations to the Premises, including but not limited to the moving or removal to storage any of Provider/Host’s furnishings, without Provider/Host’s express written consent. Guest covenants that he/she has examined the demised Premises, knows the condition thereof and has accepted same in good order and repair. If Guest is unable to examine the Premises prior to the commencement date or prior to booking the Premises, Guest accepts the premises as is.
Furniture: The Premises shall be delivered fully furnished. Guest is not permitted to remove, move or add furniture to the Premises. Only Guest’s small personal belonging such (e.g. clothing/computer/books) may be moved into the rented Premises.
Bedding: The Premises includes bedding such as bed sheets, towels, blankets and pillows. Guest shall use the Provider/Host's supplied bedding for the duration of the stay. If Guest prefers to use their own bedding/linens/towels, etc. Guest shall store Provider/Hosts’s bedding within the rented premises. Provider/Host does not have access to an alternate storage location. Additionally, the Provider/Host cannot be responsible for damage to Guest’s personal property and therefore cannot provide laundry service for Guest’s personal bedding.
Bedding: Bedding provided by Provider/Host includes down blankets and down pillows. If Guest is allergic to down, Guest may provide alternate bedding at Guest’s's expense however Provider/Host’s bedding must remain stored in the rental suite as mentioned above.
Cooking Appliances: Guest may not add kitchen or cooking appliances to the premises (e.g. microwave, table top cook stove, coffee maker, toaster or toaster oven, etc.) Cooking is not permitted in suites without a kitchen.
REPAIRS: Provider/Host shall be responsible for necessary repairs, except when a repair is required as a result of fault or abuse by Guest. In such a case of Guest’s fault or abuse requiring repair to the Premises, such repair shall be paid for by Guest. Guest shall immediately notify Provider/Host or Provider/Host’s agent of any condition requiring repair. No repair or alteration shall be made without the express authorization of the Provider/Host. If, through no fault or negligence of the Guest, the Premises are damaged by fire or any other unavoidable casualty, repairs shall be made by the Provider/Host as quickly as reasonably possible. In the event that damage shall be so extensive as to render the Premises uninhabitable, the Charges shall be apportioned and paid up to date of such destruction and any overpayments shall be refunded to the Guest and at such time this Occupancy agreements hall terminate.
GUEST LIABILITY/CONTENTS: Provider/Host shall not be responsible for (a) any injury, loss or damage to Guest contents or (b) any injury, loss or damage for which Guest is liable or (c) any injury loss or damage which is suffered by Guest, Guest’s, employees, invitees, etc., unless caused by Provider/Host's gross negligence. Provider/Host shall not be liable for injury or damage to Guest or any person who uses or is in the Premises, nor shall Provider/Host be liable for damage to any such person’s property unless the same results from Provider/Host's gross negligence. Guest is responsible for all acts of Guest's family, employees and persons Guest invites onto the Premises. Guest hereby indemnifies and holds Provider/Host harmless, to the extent permissible by law, including reasonable attorney’s fees, from and against any liability, damage, expense, judgment, claim or other loss arising from Guest’s use and occupancy of the Premises, unless caused by Provider/Host's gross negligence. The Guest must immediately notify the Provider/Host of any damages.
INSURANCE: Guest agrees to be responsible for insuring his/her personal property, and the Provider/Host shall not be responsible for the Guest's personal property.
A. Provider/Host may give forty-eight (48) hours written notice to Guest to correct any of the following defaults:
• 1. Failure to pay charges or fees or security deposit on time.
• 2. Improper assignment of the Occupancy, subletting all or part of the Premises, or any violation of Paragraph 1 hereof.
• 3. Improper conduct by Guest or Guest’s invitees of the Premises.
• 4. Failure to fully perform any term in the Occupancy Agreement.
• 5. Occupancy change (change of individuals or additional individuals).
B. If Guest fails to correct the defaults as outlined above within forty-eight (48) hours of the notice stated in above, Host may cancel the Occupancy agreement by giving Guest a written three (3) day notice stating the date this Occupancy Agreement will end. On that date this Occupancy Agreement and Guest’s rights in this Occupancy Agreement shall automatically end and Guest must vacate the Premises and return the keys to Provider/Host. Thereafter Guest shall be responsible for any charges, expenses, damages and losses due as of date of termination, together with the reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred by Provider/Host arising out of or in connection with Guest’s breach or default under this Occupancy agreement. If Provider/Host is required to bring any action or proceeding to enforce the terms of this occupancy agreement and/or to recover for any of Guest’s defaults, Provider/Host shall be entitled to reasonable attorney’s fees from Guest.
NOTICE OF DEFECTS: Within 24 hours after taking possession of the Premises, the Guest shall notify the Provider/Host of any malfunction in equipment, breakage, or damage that existed at the commencement of the term of the occupancy agreement.
PREMISES FURNISHED: The premises are fully furnished. The Provider/Host shall provide an inventory of the property therein. Any complaint or issue regarding the inventory (sheets, pots, pans etc.) must be raised within 24 hours of taking occupancy. No furniture or appliances are permitted to be moved in. Only personal articles such as clothing may be moved into the house.
ACCESS TO PREMISES: During reasonable hours, and within 24-hour notice to the Guest or fewer hours if Guest agrees, the Provider/Host or his agent shall have the right to enter the premises for the purpose of inspection or repair.
INSPECTIONS/SHOWINGS: The Provider/Host or his agent shall have the right to enter the premises to personally manage inspections or showings of the Premises for rent or sale at reasonable daytime hours, including weekends, by prior appointment with twenty four (24) hours advance notice to Guest or fewer hours if Guest agrees.
MODIFICATION: This Agreement may not be modified except by a writing duly executed by all parties herein.
SEVERABILITY: A determination that any provision or provisions of this Agreement is unenforceable or invalid shall not affect the enforceability or validity of any remaining provisions of this Agreement.
The Guest Agrees
1. to pay the Host in accordance with the provisions of the Accommodation Charges together with any other fees, taxes and charges specified in the Booking Agreement or which are otherwise notified to the Guest by the Host;
2. not to occupy the Accommodation other than as personal accommodation for holiday or short-term occupation;
3. that the maximum number of people occupying the Accommodation will be the number of guests stated in the Booking Agreement and that the Host has the right to refuse entry on check-in if there are more than the specified number of guests and that in this situation it will be a deemed cancellation by the Guest and the Host’s Applicable Cancellation Policy shall apply;
4. not to do or permit anything to be done which may be a nuisance, annoyance or disturbance to, or be abusive or discriminatory to the Host or any owner or occupier of neighbouring property;
5. not to cause or permit any damage to the Accommodation (other than reasonable wear and tear);
6. that they will observe any House Rules specified in the Accommodation Listing and/or notified to the Guest before or on arrival at the Accommodation;
7. that they will read and follow any instructions provided by the Host;
8. not to conduct any illegal or immoral activity at the Accommodation (including the taking of illegal drugs);
9. to leave the Accommodation and any of the Host’s personal property at the Accommodation clean and tidy at the end of the stay and in the condition it was in when they arrived;
10. that they are responsible for their own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of any individuals whom the Guest invites to, or otherwise provides access to, the Accommodation, excluding the Host (and the individuals the Host invites to the Accommodation, if applicable);
11. that they will not bring any animals into the Accommodation;
12. not to access cupboards, drawers or rooms which have been sealed or locked;
13. not to move furniture;
14. that the Host is entitled to visit the Accommodation on prior notice (except in case of emergency) and to permit the Host (or an agent of the Host) access:
Guests agree with the Host:
a. to leave the Accommodation no later than the check-out time that the Host specifies in the Listing or such other time as mutually agreed upon between you and the Host;
b. that if they stay past the agreed check-out time without the Host's consent, they no longer have a license to stay in the Accommodation and the Host is entitled to make the Guest leave in a manner consistent with applicable law;
c. to pay to the Host on demand an overstay fee (as defined below) for the period from and including the check-out time until the Guest checks out of the Accommodation; and
d. that the Host may deduct such overstay fee from the Guest’s payment card and or security deposit.
The “overstay fee” is calculated at a daily rate for each 24 hour period starting at the check-out time and is the total sum of the following:
a. an amount equivalent to two times the average nightly Accommodation charges for the booking; plus
b. any reasonable ancillary costs for example payment charges that are incurred by the Host in taking payment; plus
c. legal expenses incurred as a result of the Guest overstaying.
Provider/Host and Guest agree that this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York. Parties agree that any actions brought against each other or arising out of this agreement are the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts of New York County, New York. The parties waive any other venue to which either party might be entitled by domicile or otherwise.
GENERAL DISCLAIMER – refunds; payment for a room will be refunded only under the following conditions: substantial unusability such as floods, fires and major infestation. Refunds not available for occurrences common to any major metropolitan townhouse/building structure, such as: external noise, small leaks, faint smells, sighting of a mouse or insect, faucet drips, regional or city-wide blackouts, water main breaks, phone, cable or internet outages, etc. which are out of our control. If such outages occur, we will do our best to have service restored but please know that outage repairs are not in our control and often take time to restore.
GOVERNMENT ACTIONS: Provider/Host shall not be held responsible for relocating Guest for any and all actions taken by federal, state or city agencies or authorities (e.g. Right of Eminent Domain, condemnation, zoning, building or fire department enforcement rulings or changes). Any prepaid monies paid by Guest’s will be refunded in full.
IN-OPERABILITY: Provider/Host shall not be held responsible for relocating Guest due to inability to operate for any and all hazards and damages (e.g. Fire, flood, smoke or other damages caused by natural disasters).
MAIL: We ask that guests DO NOT use our address to sign up for catalogues, memberships or any type of list where you will be sent mail on an ongoing basis after you leave. It is important that you submit a formal change of address form with the post office as soon as you have vacated the premises.
USPS Mail: Our mailing address is 130 East 62nd Street, NY, NY 10065. All mail should be addressed c/o Lia or Warren Raum.
Packages: Please keep in mind that the house is not manned 24/7. There isn’t always someone at the house and we can’t be responsible for missed packages. If we are in the building, we will accept your packages and they will be left in our interior entry foyer area. If you are concerned about missing packages, one option is to direct your packages to be delivered directly to a UPS or FEDEX Store. For FEDEX, once you have your tracking #, you can request to have the package delivered to the Duane Reade Store on 61st Street and Lexington Avenue. Please inquire with FEDEX on how to have your packages sent directly to Duane Reade.
Missed Deliveries: If you receive a missed delivery notice, please follow the instructions included on the notice. Missed UPS Packages could be re-delivered next day, sent back to sender or sent to the 2nd Avenue UPS store or other collection store in the area.
Mailbox: If Guest would like to receive mail during the time they are staying at the house, Guest needs to obtain a P.O. Box. There is no mailbox facility provided on premises. Alternatively, Guest may arrange for mail to be delivered c/o Provider/Host. Provider/Host will accept mail on behalf of Guest, as long as Provider/Host is Present at the Building.
No parties, events or gatherings may be held in the Suite
Quiet Hours 9 p.m. to 11 a.m.
No Candles or Open Flames of Any Kind.
Fireplaces not useable
Garden Room Windows not Operable
ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This agreement represents the entire agreement and understanding between the Provider/Host and the Guest. Any modification, alteration or addition to this agreement shall be in writing and signed by both parties.